Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Roast Potatoes and Carrots, I hope LOL

We sit down for our Tuesday night routine which includes a healthy dose of Hell’s Kitchen and Master Chef.  I must say, those shows have to be two of the best primetime choices out there with Gordon Ramsey and his heart of gold, such a kind and gentle soul  LOL.  These are the kind of shows that inspire September and I to have some great food.   This is where my baby comes in….
Let me start by saying my wife has to be one of the best cooks in the great northwest.  Of course, that’s because she’s really a southern girl at heart, so the northwest has very little if anything to do with it J
I personally have never been much of the cooking or grocery shopping type.  Cooking for me consists of toast, cereal, maybe some eggs if I were to really get desperate… it’s funny because I grew up on a farm and our family owned a country store and restaurant, but for some reason the cooking gene missed this here country boy…not sure what the hell happened there LOL.  As far as grocery shopping, well if it comes in a box and can be heated up in the microwave, it would end up in my cart!  If it wasn’t for my poor amazing wife, I would be in a world of hurt J
Why do I take the time to give such background…well because I have decided to venture out into the brave new world that is as Fred Meyer and actually do some real grocery shopping….that’s right folks, Adam is going to the store to actually buy the raw ingredients needed to make a real dish…we will see how it turns out….
Update to follow LMAO


1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones